This is our Intermediate Rifle Course. In this course, we build on the basic concepts and fundamentals of rifle work. Utilizing the different shooting positions (Standing, Kneeling, Sitting, Prone), we build consistency and accuracy with any rifle platform you choose to bring and use.
The goal of this course is to build concentration, discipline, and focus in marksmanship. The classroom portion will review the fundamentals of rifle shooting, and the rest of the course is conducted on the range. You will need the following equipment:
- Eye and ear protection (Earplugs preferred, to reduce interference with a good cheek weld)
- Rifle (Sling optional, but preferred. 1- or 2-Point)
- 150 Rounds (If you are sighting in a particular round for hunting, etc, feel free to bring 20 rounds of that ammunition as part of the total)
- Shooting Mat (Optional)
- Snap Caps (1 Pack)
- 3-4 Magazines (If applicable for your rifle)
- Shooting Bag/Bipod/Backpack (To rest your rifle on in the prone position)
If you have any questions about this course, feel free to contact me at email@example.com.