This course may be scheduled to fit your individual needs during the week or evenings based on our availability. Contact Mike Beard at 714.357.6766 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The FAST OC Semi-Automatic Handgun Orientation course is approximately 6 hours. You will learn the basic operations of a semi-automatic handgun. We will provide the handguns for the class exercises.
Each attendee will get to perform:
- a field strip of a handgun
- inspections of critical action components
- lubrication recommendations
- critical maintenance requirements
- proper clearing of malfunction and
- shoot various types during the range time at no cost to you.
If you have your own firearm you would like to shoot at the range, feel free to bring it to the course.
The price of the course includes the use of our handguns of different calibers, ammunition, targets, and range.
We recommend that if you have a semi-automatic handgun you bring your owner’s manual to the course as a reference. For additional course information or questions please contact Mike Beard at 714.357.6766 or email@example.com.
Stay Safe & Safe Shooting